I’ve just been nominated by Tabbi over at Wallflower or Butterfly for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thank you so much, Tabbi! Please check out her wonderful blog! She is so caring and kind!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
I believe the top two are the United States and United Kingdom.
2. What is your favorite sport?
I’m not really a fan of sports but I’d have to go with tennis.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
I’d have to say doing well with getting through my anxiety and getting such lovely comments from you guys! Also, doing so well with working on my story!
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
I loved Creative Writing and English!
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
How to practice facing my fears on a consistent basis. I think if I knew that from the start, I may have made more progress by now.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I tried playing guitar when I was younger, but lost interest.