I’ve been nominated by Sunesis at Atomic Words for The Epically Awesome Award! Thank you so much! It means so much to me! 🙂
The Award Rules:
- I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
- You are my friends and tell us about others.
- Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
- I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you.
Why I’m Awesome:
I feel kind of conceited answering this (then again, I don’t find it conceited for anyone else to answer), but I think I’m awesome for the following reasons:
- I’m kind. I truly care about people and try to help. Yes, I go through a lot with my anxiety, but I don’t feel that it makes it okay to not help others. In fact, I feel it gives me more reason to extend a helping hand.
- I love people and animals.
- I’m talented. I don’t know how good of a writer I am, but I think I’m pretty good. I try hard to use my writing for good as well.
- I created this blog! I didn’t realize how many friends I’d make and people I’d be able to help, but I think it’s fair to say that I’ve managed to accomplish both (or at least I hope I’ve helped people).
Who Are My Friends?
My friends are the people who care about me, encourage me, and stick by my side even when things are tough. So many of you are my friends on here and you all mean so much to me. To name you all would take forever, but I hope you all know who you are! Also, I consider a lot of my family members my friends as well because without family, my life wouldn’t be the same. I also have friends who don’t read this blog, but still mean the world to me.
Hmm…I’ll write a quick poem (sorry if it’s not the best. Writing on the spot here!)
The smile forms across my face
As I see a sign that I am loved
A sign that I am appreciated
For all that I try to do
The fact that you are here
The fact that you bring me joy
Is one of the very reasons
That I’m so thankful for you
© B.G. , gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com, 2015.
–For all of you, especially Sunesis for nominating me for this awesome award!
Questions (because I find them fun!)
1.) What’s the last book you read?
2.) What are your plans for the holidays?
3.) What are you especially proud of?
4.) Are there any movies you’re looking forward to seeing?
5.) I was watching the movie Needful Things last night based off of a Stephen King book. If you went into a store and they had anything you wanted. What would be the one thing you’d want?
6.) What’s the scariest/creepiest movie you ever saw?
7.) What gift do you want most for the holidays?
Mary from marysaverageadventures
Kim from Peace, Love and Patchouli
Jen from The Anxiety Chronicles
Shaun from Tales in Anxiety
Carla from The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise
Jade from Jade Moore
And really all of you!