C.C. from Charmed Book Haven Reviews was kind enough to rate and review my novel, Rest in Piece! Please check out her wonderful blog!
A special thank you goes out to Jen over at The Anxiety Chronicles for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Jen is so kind and I’m honored to receive this award from her!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Why did you begin writing/blogging?
- It was suggested to me that I do so by my dad and therapist. They thought it would help me with my anxiety. I wanted to help both myself and others.
- What is your favorite pass time?
- Writing! I love watching TV as well.
- What is your favorite school memory?
- Wow, this one is hard! Maybe when I came up with an idea in my Creative Writing class? My teacher thought it was awesome and I had an article in the school newsletter written up on it! I also got to go to New York City in high school, which was pretty awesome!
- Do you have a best friend or multiple best friends?
- I have a few really good friends
- What is your favorite daydream?
- That I’m a bestselling author!
- What is your worst nightmare?
- That I never overcome my anxiety
- How many countries have you traveled to?
- What is your dream destination?
- What is your favorite book & why?
- Dead Lines by Greg Bear! It’s a great horror story!
- Who is your favorite person in your life?
- My dad!
- Are you where you want to be in life?
- No. I’ve made some huge accomplishments in my life (graduating college, getting a degree, publishing a book), but there’s so many more things I want to do.
I’m breaking a rule and just nominating a few blogs. Sorry!
My Questions for the Nominees (if so choose to answer)
1.) What’s your favorite movie? Why?
2.) If you could be any character in a show, movie, or book, who would it be and why?
3.) Do you like books that are classics?
4.) Fiction or Non-fiction
5.) What is your advice for someone facing an obstacle?
6.) What accomplishment are you most proud of?
7.) What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
8.) Least favorite holiday? Why?
9.) Have you ever been to a concert? If so, who did you last see?
10.) What movie do you really want to see?
11.) What’s a book that everyone loves and you don’t?
Help Me Spread The Word!
Hi everyone! As an author, I’m constantly trying to increase my reader base. Please do me the favor of being so kind as to spread the word about my new novel. Simply click the ‘reblog’ button. I greatly appreciate all your help!
B.W. Ginsburg, author of Rest in Piece
Hey guys! A few days ago my good friend, Jade – author of Conversations Bordering On Torment, interviewed me for her new author interview project that she’s working on. Not only can you find the article on Jade’s blog, but you can also find it on the website, My Trending Stories! I want to thank Jade for helping me spread the word about my writing and also thank her for helping others do the same. It’s important that, as writers and friends, we support one another.
To read more of Jade’s Trending Stories, click here
To view Jade’s writing blog, click here
To purchase Jade’s new book, click here
To visit Jade’s Goodreads author page, click here
To view B.W. Ginsburg’s interview with Jade, click here
To view B.W. Ginsburg’s book blog, click here
To purchase B.W. Ginsburg’s new book, click here
To visit B.W. Ginsburg’s Goodreads author page, click here
To view more interviews with B.W. Ginsburg, click here
Hey everyone! For those of you who don’t already know, I published my first book ever, Rest in Piece, in October 2016. I then published the paperback of Rest in Piece in December 2016. I have had several readers already enjoy my book and I would love to continue to spread my work with others. Please consider purchasing my book on Amazon! The e-book is priced at $4.99 and the paperback is priced at $14.99. Thank you!
Description of Rest in Piece from one of its readers:
“The Erikson family love their new house. Louise especially loves her new room. She has privacy, space to call her own, & the hauntingly beautiful puzzle Mr. & Mrs. Adams gave to her when they moved out hanging on her wall.
Then, Catherine Adams – who grew up in what’s now Louise’s room – makes contact with someone 20 years after she mysteriously disappeared. But, it’s not her parents to whom she reaches out – it’s 12-year-old Louise she begs for help.
Shouldering the burden alone, Louise finds herself in a bizarre world full of the sublime & the grotesque. A world where one wrong choice could mean the difference between life & death.
Along the way, she finds out what it means to be a young adult. She also discovers the true support & meaning of friendship, & that, sometimes, you have to lean on loved ones to disentangle life’s riddles.” – Ariel, Writing Radiation
Links For More Info:
To visit my author page on Goodreads, please visit: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32813581-rest-in-piece?from_search=true
To visit my author page on Amazon, please visit: https://www.amazon.com/B.W.-Ginsburg/e/B01MU5Y0YL
If you have any questions for me, the author, please feel free to ask in the comment section. For more information on my book, feel free to visit: https://restinpieceblog.wordpress.com/
Special thanks goes to those who have already purchased my book, written reviews, supported my writing by visiting my blog(s), plan on purchasing my book, and/or constantly cheer me on as an author and person!
Hey guys! Just at reminder that there are three quizzes you can take on Goodreads for my book, Rest in Piece! You can find these quizzes here. In addition, you can view my author profile on Goodreads and purchase my book on Amazon for either $4.99 or $14.99, depending on whether you wish to purchase the e-book version of the novel or the paperback. You can also find reviews on Amazon and Goodreads for my book as well!
I would like to thank everyone who has supported my writing.
Another review from a great blogger! Special thanks to By Hook or by Book for writing a review for my book, Rest in Piece!
Synopsis: Though decades apart, two young girls are connected in a way that is both fantastical and surreal. When twelve year old Louise Erickson finds out that she holds the key to saving a nine year old who disappeared twenty years earlier, she decides to accept the challenge. Will Louise be able to rescue the girl and the others locked away with her before it’s too late?
Rest in Piece is the debut novel by one of our fellow WordPress bloggers, B.W. Ginsburg, which made me even more excited to read and review it. After finishing, I’d say this is written for tweens. While I didn’t find it a perfect read, it was still fun and enjoyable. The action begins on the very first page and keeps the story moving forward at a pretty fast pace right up until its exciting ending. The storyline is highly imaginative and…
View original post 164 more words