I was just nominated for The Black Cat Sea Award by Kristian at Life Lessons Around the Dinner Table! Thank you so much, Kristian! I’ve never been given this award before and I’m super excited! Then again, I always get excited when I receive awards!
About the Award:
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes” – Ella
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
The Questions For Me to Answer:
- What are your all time 5 favorite quotes?
- “If there’s a book you really want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it” –Toni Morrison
- “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way” –Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- If you had a different name, would you be a different person?
- That’s an interesting question. In a way, I think that yes, I would be. I kind of believe in the whole ‘change one thing and everything changes’ theory. Then again, it is just a name. It’s not like I’d have different parents or something.
- What is your favorite music/song?
- Lyrically, my favorite song is New Wild West by Jewel. My favorite Beatles song is Come Together.
In Silence We Suffer
The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise
The Seeds 4 Life
Coalition of the Brave
Up and Down the Rabbit Hole
The Questions For My Nominees:
1.) Who is your number one inspiration of all time?
2.) How has blogging changed you as a person?
3.) If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?