C.C. from Charmed Book Haven Reviews was kind enough to rate and review my novel, Rest in Piece! Please check out her wonderful blog!
Gift for Mother’s Day!
Hi everyone! Mother’s Day is just around the corner, on May 14th! Why not give your mom (or yourself, for that matter) the gift of literature?
If your mom loves fantasy, horror, and a little bit of mystery, then she’ll love my new novel, Rest in Piece. Rest in Piece is about a young girl who must acknowledge the existence of the supernatural in order to save lost souls. When she discovers a beautiful object, her world is changed forever.
For more information on Rest in Piece, feel free to click here! Reviews for the novel are also available on Goodreads and Amazon.com
The price of Rest in Piece is $4.99 for the e-book and $12.99 for the paperback. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I can be contacted through commenting on any of my posts, through the contact page, or on Instagram at b.w.ginsburg48
View original post 7 more words
I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy the other day and instantly fell in love with Baby Groot! I loved him dancing to Jackson 5’s I Want You Back. Too cute! So, without further ado, here’s my drawing of him! For more of my drawings, feel free to click here! Thanks!
Drawing by B.G.
I just discovered the Unpopular Opinion Book Tag on Sophie’s blog, Blame Chocolate. I thought it looked pretty cool, so I decided to participate!
A POPULAR BOOK OR BOOK SERIES THAT YOU DIDN’T LIKE
I’m gonna go ahead and tweak this one a little. I read the Harry Potter series and although I really liked them, I feel that they’re a bit overrated. I know a lot of people are reading this shaking their heads, but it’s just how I feel!
A POPULAR BOOK OR BOOK SERIES THAT EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO HATE BUT YOU LOVE
While maybe not considered a popular book, I love Greg Bear’s Dead Lines. In fact, it’s my favorite book! For some reason, a good amount of the reviews I’ve read haven’t been very positive. I don’t get it!
A POPULAR BOOK GENRE THAT YOU HARDLY REACH FOR.
AN OTP THAT YOU DON’T LIKE
I’m not really sure, though the ending to If You Could See Me Now by Peter Straub is a little strange and unclear. If what I think is a relationship is really supposed to be one, then I don’t like it!
A POPULAR/BELOVED CHARACTER THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE
I’m not sure about this one. All I can think of are actors and actresses people like that I don’t!
A POPULAR AUTHOR THAT YOU CAN’T SEEM TO GET INTO
Many authors of vampire novels, etc. I just can’t get into them.
A POPULAR BOOK TROPE THAT YOU’RE TIRED OF SEEING
I have no idea!
A POPULAR SERIES THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN READING.
Pretty much all popular series out there. I know that sounds horrible, but it’s true. So many books that are all the rage, I just don’t get into!
THE SAYING GOES “THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE”, BUT WHAT MOVIE OR TV SHOW ADAPTATION DO YOU PREFER MORE THAN THE BOOK?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. The book is good, but the movie is even better!
Hey everyone! As I recently mentioned, I am currently in the editing process of working on my short story collection that I hope to publish in the near future. In addition to editing, I am re-writing a story that I wrote some years back. I am very excited to share this news with you. Now, there will probably be about five or six short stories included in the collection rather than just the original four. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read my updates and support me in my writing adventure.
author of Rest in Piece
Photo taken by B.G.
Hi everyone! The paperback of my novel, Rest in Piece, is now on sale for only $12.99! If you like fantasy, horror, and stories about heroins and family, then you’ll love Rest in Piece! To check out the book, feel free to click here! Thanks!
A special thank you goes out to Jen over at The Anxiety Chronicles for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Jen is so kind and I’m honored to receive this award from her!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Why did you begin writing/blogging?
- It was suggested to me that I do so by my dad and therapist. They thought it would help me with my anxiety. I wanted to help both myself and others.
- What is your favorite pass time?
- Writing! I love watching TV as well.
- What is your favorite school memory?
- Wow, this one is hard! Maybe when I came up with an idea in my Creative Writing class? My teacher thought it was awesome and I had an article in the school newsletter written up on it! I also got to go to New York City in high school, which was pretty awesome!
- Do you have a best friend or multiple best friends?
- I have a few really good friends
- What is your favorite daydream?
- That I’m a bestselling author!
- What is your worst nightmare?
- That I never overcome my anxiety
- How many countries have you traveled to?
- What is your dream destination?
- What is your favorite book & why?
- Dead Lines by Greg Bear! It’s a great horror story!
- Who is your favorite person in your life?
- My dad!
- Are you where you want to be in life?
- No. I’ve made some huge accomplishments in my life (graduating college, getting a degree, publishing a book), but there’s so many more things I want to do.
I’m breaking a rule and just nominating a few blogs. Sorry!
My Questions for the Nominees (if so choose to answer)
1.) What’s your favorite movie? Why?
2.) If you could be any character in a show, movie, or book, who would it be and why?
3.) Do you like books that are classics?
4.) Fiction or Non-fiction
5.) What is your advice for someone facing an obstacle?
6.) What accomplishment are you most proud of?
7.) What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
8.) Least favorite holiday? Why?
9.) Have you ever been to a concert? If so, who did you last see?
10.) What movie do you really want to see?
11.) What’s a book that everyone loves and you don’t?