Hey everybody! Since Gary Ginsburg and I recently released our new book, Inspiration Unbound, I thought I would take some time to share some of the themes included in the book with all of you! Thank you for your support!
- Inspiration – Where to find it; sources thereof
- Love – The importance of loving others and allowing others to love you
- Confidence – How to search for your own confidence and not always allow others to define your self-worth
- Positivity – How to hold your head up high and not allow others to bring you down; the importance of staying positive in even the darkest of times
- Friendship – How to look for true friends and how to be a true friend – to get to know someone and not judge them. The importance of learning that true friends do not try to ‘fix’ you, but learn to love and respect you, along with offer their assistance in a respectful manner.
- Mental health, especially anxiety – How not to allow anxiety and one’s obstacles to rule one’s life – to work hard to overcome one’s struggles.
- Consistent practice – the importance of practice and accepting that perfection isn’t possible. Working hard to face our fears and not allowing them to control us.
All of these themes and many more can be found in Inspiration Unbound, written by myself and Gary Ginsburg. These themes are explored in both article and poetry form. The book can be purchased on Amazon.com, simply by visiting this link. Thank you!
With working on a book that will be filled with articles and poetry about positivity and getting through our struggles, I thought I would take the time to express why I feel writing about positivity is so important.
While sources of happiness, joy, and friendship surround us on a daily basis, I think we often pass them by without notice. It’s not necessarily our fault, it’s just hard sometimes when living our busy lives and hearing about such negativity in the world, to focus on all of the good. Though there are self-help books and other literary resources to help us find comfort and peace, I think that the best way to find strength and confidence within the literary world, is to find something that really connects with us; something we can all relate to. I think that reading helpful articles and poetry that build us up instead of making us feel small and belittled are the perfect thing to motivate us!
A few years ago, if you asked me what I thought about reading articles and poetry to help me through my anxiety and other struggles, I’m not sure I’d think it was such a great thing. Then again, a few years ago, I may have scoffed at the idea of blogging about my anxiety to make me feel better – man did I learn that I was wrong! It turns out that reading inspirational articles and poetry is a wonderful way to lift one’s spirits and raise one’s self-confidence. So is blogging! Expressing ourselves and our feelings, along with our emotions, through writing is a great way to connect with both ourselves and others – while helping ourselves and others as well.
Positivity – and the spreading thereof – is extremely important. We all need positivity in our lives and that is why it is important to me – and my loved one – to write this book that we are currently working on. It is a way of spreading positivity through writing. I hope you will join us in our journey of sharing and spreading hope.
Hey everybody! I am now creating items at not one, not two, but at three storefronts at Teespring! First, I am creating and selling merchandise at B.W.’s Literary Closet – a place where you can find merchandise dealing with reading and writing in general and my own books. I am also still helping create some merchandise over at Travis’s Teespring storefront at Travis and The Brain (so far I have helped with creating the ‘Roll the Dice’ mug). Last, but not least, I have just created my own inspirational storefront at Teespring that includes some of the quotes I have created through the years. This store is called B.W.’s Inspirational Highway. I am still working out some of the kinks on the last storefront mentioned, but hopefully the issues will be solved soon. I will keep you all updated! Additionally, I will post a link for the Inspirational Highway storefront in my menu on both here and, my other blog, Rest in Piece.
Hey guys! I hope you’re all having a great day! As just a reminder, I’d like to mention that in addition to this blog, I also have one over at https://restinpieceblog.wordpress.com/, which is dedicated to my two books and other advice and thoughts as a writer/author. Please feel free to check it out!