Jenny Marie from Peace from Panic nominated me for The Liebster Award! Thank you so much, Jenny! Please check out her blog! She is a wonderful, kind, and helpful person!
- Thank your nominator and tag them in your post(s).
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on social media
1. Why did you start your blog?
- To write about my anxiety
2. What book are you reading now and do you recommend it?
- I’m not reading one now, but the last one I read was If You Could See Me Now and I definitely recommend it! I’m also looking forward to reading Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben that just came out! 🙂
3. What does your favorite coffee or tea mug look like?
- I don’t really have one. I do have a lot of cute snoopy ones though!
4. Do you prefer modern or traditional art?
- I don’t think I have a preference. My favorite piece of art though is The Birth of Venus. I just think it’s really pretty.
5. Retail shopper or online shopper?
6. If you could do something really adventurous, and knew you’d be okay, what would it be?
7. What is the kindest compliment anyone can give you?
- That I was helpful and that I’m a good writer
8. Are you athletic? Favorite sport?
- No. I like tennis the best though.
9. What is your favorite quote?
- “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”
10. How have other bloggers encouraged you?
- Oh gosh, in
so many ways. By people liking my posts and by commenting thoughtful comments, they’ve really helped me realize that I have the ability to help others through my writing. Plus by receiving awards and connecting with them, I know that I’m appreciated as a writer and an individual.
11. Imagine a peaceful place. What does it look/feel like?
- I’m outside in a comfortable couch or chair and writing. There’s a small pond nearby and animals. The weather is warm, but not too warm.
You’re Not Alone In This World
The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise
Michelle, Books and Movie Addict
Life and Other Disasters
The Bookish Underdog
The Business of Blooming
In Becky’s Head
In Silence We Suffer
Diary of a Compulsive List Maker
My questions for my nominees:
1.) What’s your favorite type of car?
2.) What’s a picture that you love? Please give credits for the photo.
3.) If you could write a book, what would it be about?
4.) Would you rather go to Hollywood or New York City? Why?
5.) What’s your favorite type of food (Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc.)?
6.) Today is National Puppy Day! Do you have a dog?
7.) What’s the grossest food you’ve ever had or heard of from a fast food restaurant?
8.) If you ran for president, what would your platform be?
9.) What’s your dream job?
10.) What’s your favorite mode of transportation?
11.) Next movie and/or book you’re looking forward to?
*Image found on Google Images