My good friend Carla over at The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise nominated anyone who wanted to participate for this wonderful blog award. She told me to feel free to participate, so I decided to. If you haven’t already, please check out Carla’s blog – she’s kind, passionate, and an amazing writer! Okoto Enigma created this award originally.
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
1.) I’m officially a published author! How awesome is that?!
2.) I’m the type of person that when I see a dog, I immediately think of what I would name it!
3.) My favorite holiday is Christmas
The Questions (these are for my nominees as well. They’re really good!)
Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
Yes, definitely. Hey, I had a lot of cute teachers!
If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
I would somehow get a hold on my anxiety before it took over so much control of my life.
Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
Italy! For one thing my great grandma was from Sicily, plus I love the artwork in Italy. I took an Art History class in college and fell in love with some of the paintings.
Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
Yes, as long as they’re not harmful.
If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?
I immediately think of a dog, but sometimes they’re treated like crap. Plus, they can’t talk and everything. I don’t know…hard question!
Life Lessons Around the Dinner Table
Daisy in the Willows
Hot Shot Headlines