Hey everybody! Since Gary Ginsburg and I recently released our new book, Inspiration Unbound, I thought I would take some time to share some of the themes included in the book with all of you! Thank you for your support!
- Inspiration – Where to find it; sources thereof
- Love – The importance of loving others and allowing others to love you
- Confidence – How to search for your own confidence and not always allow others to define your self-worth
- Positivity – How to hold your head up high and not allow others to bring you down; the importance of staying positive in even the darkest of times
- Friendship – How to look for true friends and how to be a true friend – to get to know someone and not judge them. The importance of learning that true friends do not try to ‘fix’ you, but learn to love and respect you, along with offer their assistance in a respectful manner.
- Mental health, especially anxiety – How not to allow anxiety and one’s obstacles to rule one’s life – to work hard to overcome one’s struggles.
- Consistent practice – the importance of practice and accepting that perfection isn’t possible. Working hard to face our fears and not allowing them to control us.
All of these themes and many more can be found in Inspiration Unbound, written by myself and Gary Ginsburg. These themes are explored in both article and poetry form. The book can be purchased on Amazon.com, simply by visiting this link. Thank you!