Hey everybody! As a writer, it’s always nice to receive reviews from my readers and friends. Today I’d like to share the first review I received for me and Gary Ginsburg’s inspirational article and poetry collection, Inspiration Unbound. If you’re interested in purchasing your own copy, you can do so by visiting Amazon.com. Thank you! Special thanks goes to my good friend who wrote the following:
5.0 out of 5 stars
Great Motivational Read!
October 17, 2018
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
B.W. and Gary have put together an absolutely beautiful book. 25 short inspirational messages and poems that combine to deliver that perfect positive spark of motivation that so many of us need and search for. An excellent read, well worth the purchase!
Hey everybody! Since Gary Ginsburg and I recently released our new book, Inspiration Unbound, I thought I would take some time to share some of the themes included in the book with all of you! Thank you for your support!
- Inspiration – Where to find it; sources thereof
- Love – The importance of loving others and allowing others to love you
- Confidence – How to search for your own confidence and not always allow others to define your self-worth
- Positivity – How to hold your head up high and not allow others to bring you down; the importance of staying positive in even the darkest of times
- Friendship – How to look for true friends and how to be a true friend – to get to know someone and not judge them. The importance of learning that true friends do not try to ‘fix’ you, but learn to love and respect you, along with offer their assistance in a respectful manner.
- Mental health, especially anxiety – How not to allow anxiety and one’s obstacles to rule one’s life – to work hard to overcome one’s struggles.
- Consistent practice – the importance of practice and accepting that perfection isn’t possible. Working hard to face our fears and not allowing them to control us.
All of these themes and many more can be found in Inspiration Unbound, written by myself and Gary Ginsburg. These themes are explored in both article and poetry form. The book can be purchased on Amazon.com, simply by visiting this link. Thank you!
Hey everybody! I know that I mentioned my exciting new project with Travis from www.travisandthebrain.com/ and how I will be helping co-create mental health awareness merchandise. I’m excited to show you the first product that I helped design on Travis’s storefront, featuring my very own quote!
If you’d like to purchase this product, please feel free to click the image below. Thank you! Also, make sure to check out Travis’s other fantastic items and keep checking back as we upload more merchandise to the store!
Hey everybody! I have some exciting news! Travis from www.travisandthebrain.com/ and I will be collaborating to create mental health merchandise on teespring.com! While I haven’t known Travis long, he has been extremely supportive and kind, opening up about his mental health journey and listening to my own. Along with a blog about his journey with Traumatic Brain Injury and recovering from Malaria, Travis created the storefront at Teespring to help raise mental health awareness. He was kind enough to let me join his team and help create some lovely items! To visit Travis’s storefront at teespring.com, please feel free to click the link below or the link located in the above menu that says ‘mental health merchandise’. Thank you!