A special thank you goes out to Jen over at The Anxiety Chronicles for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Jen is so kind and I’m honored to receive this award from her!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Why did you begin writing/blogging?
- It was suggested to me that I do so by my dad and therapist. They thought it would help me with my anxiety. I wanted to help both myself and others.
- What is your favorite pass time?
- Writing! I love watching TV as well.
- What is your favorite school memory?
- Wow, this one is hard! Maybe when I came up with an idea in my Creative Writing class? My teacher thought it was awesome and I had an article in the school newsletter written up on it! I also got to go to New York City in high school, which was pretty awesome!
- Do you have a best friend or multiple best friends?
- I have a few really good friends
- What is your favorite daydream?
- That I’m a bestselling author!
- What is your worst nightmare?
- That I never overcome my anxiety
- How many countries have you traveled to?
- What is your dream destination?
- What is your favorite book & why?
- Dead Lines by Greg Bear! It’s a great horror story!
- Who is your favorite person in your life?
- My dad!
- Are you where you want to be in life?
- No. I’ve made some huge accomplishments in my life (graduating college, getting a degree, publishing a book), but there’s so many more things I want to do.
I’m breaking a rule and just nominating a few blogs. Sorry!
My Questions for the Nominees (if so choose to answer)
1.) What’s your favorite movie? Why?
2.) If you could be any character in a show, movie, or book, who would it be and why?
3.) Do you like books that are classics?
4.) Fiction or Non-fiction
5.) What is your advice for someone facing an obstacle?
6.) What accomplishment are you most proud of?
7.) What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
8.) Least favorite holiday? Why?
9.) Have you ever been to a concert? If so, who did you last see?
10.) What movie do you really want to see?
11.) What’s a book that everyone loves and you don’t?