Hey everyone! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and fantastic Thursday. For those of you shopping today for Black Friday, I hope you have a great and safe time. Also, if you’re a Gilmore Girls fan, don’t forget the continuation of the series starts today!!! I’d like to give special thanks to my good friend Rae for telling me about it and Carla for reminding me that it started today. Somehow I almost forgot when I woke up this morning!
Today’s question for the November challenge is…
What music are you listening to right now?
Well at the moment, nothing, but in general, I listen to a lot of music. My musical tastes vary from Blondie to Train with a lot in between. To be honest though, I prefer older music to newer music – I don’t mean to sound like an old lady, but I feel like newer music is missing something. I’d much rather be listening to Huey Lewis or Michael Jackson than Taylor Swift or Justin Beiber.
Here’s a list of just some of the singers/bands I like (not in any specific order):
And So Many More!
- Favourite picture book as a child?
- Fond childhood places?
- Thing(s) you are most proud of?
- Have you been through any official rites of passage? How about unofficial?
- What is your role in your family?
- Define family.
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- What’s the story behind how you got your name?
- What assumptions people make about you?
- What small things have you seen or taken note of today?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have good self control?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- How often do you cry?
- Have you ever had any altercations with the police?
- How do your relieve stress?
- What did you once love, but now hate?
- Is doing nothing a waste of time?
- What is cluttering your life?
- How do you help people, in small ways, in large ways, however?
- When’s the last time you did something nice for a stranger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do Apps help or waste your time?
- Does FaceBook make you feel bad?
- What music are you listening to right now?
- What TV shows have mattered to you?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- When did you last have a really good conversation?