Who inspires you the most?
I have two answers to this question. This first person who inspires/inspired me the most is my grandma. She passed away in 2005, but she still inspires me to this day. She was kind, loving, and always there for us as a family. She was an amazing woman, so amazing that it’s not easily put into words.
The second person who inspires me the most and is still living is my dad. He’s so patient, kind, and supportive. Especially when helping me with my anxiety, he’s amazing. I know it’s not easy for people to deal with something so frustrating, but my dad is a very patient and understanding person. I am so grateful that I have him in my life. He’s also very talented and has a great sense of humor.
What about you? Who inspires you the most?
- Favourite picture book as a child?
- Fond childhood places?
- Thing(s) you are most proud of?
- Have you been through any official rites of passage? How about unofficial?
- What is your role in your family?
- Define family.
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- What’s the story behind how you got your name?
- What assumptions people make about you?
- What small things have you seen or taken note of today?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have good self control?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- How often do you cry?
- Have you ever had any altercations with the police?
- How do your relieve stress?
- What did you once love, but now hate?
- Is doing nothing a waste of time?
- What is cluttering your life?
- How do you help people, in small ways, in large ways, however?
- When’s the last time you did something nice for a stranger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do Apps help or waste your time?
- Does FaceBook make you feel bad?
- What music are you listening to right now?
- What TV shows have mattered to you?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- When did you last have a really good conversation?