What did you once love, but now hate?
–Pineapples – Okay, I never loved them, but I used to eat them. Now I hate them!
–Applesauce – Again, I never loved it, but I used to eat it. Now I only eat it when I have to take it with my medicine. Otherwise, I find it pretty gross. My medicine definitely ruined applesauce for me!
–Shrimp – The first time I ever tried shrimp, I liked it. Then I tried it like a year later and couldn’t stand it!
–Hummus – I used to eat Hummus whenever my mom bought it and then I started to hate it. Gross.
–The singer Jewel’s personality – Okay, to be fair, I don’t totally hate her personality. I respect her a lot, like how she’s honest, and love her view on life when it comes to being positive and everything. What I do hate though is how all of a sudden she makes it like she had this shitty life. Maybe she did, but I feel like she didn’t start saying so until her career started going down the tubes a little. Coincidence? I don’t think so, but hey, what do I know?
- Favourite picture book as a child?
- Fond childhood places?
- Thing(s) you are most proud of?
- Have you been through any official rites of passage? How about unofficial?
- What is your role in your family?
- Define family.
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- What’s the story behind how you got your name?
- What assumptions people make about you?
- What small things have you seen or taken note of today?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have good self control?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- How often do you cry?
- Have you ever had any altercations with the police?
- How do your relieve stress?
- What did you once love, but now hate?
- Is doing nothing a waste of time?
- What is cluttering your life?
- How do you help people, in small ways, in large ways, however?
- When’s the last time you did something nice for a stranger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do Apps help or waste your time?
- Does FaceBook make you feel bad?
- What music are you listening to right now?
- What TV shows have mattered to you?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- When did you last have a really good conversation?