What assumptions people make about you?
Too many and I know a lot of people struggle with this. Here are a few:
1.) That I fake my anxiety or do it for attention
2.) That anxiety makes me immature
3.) That I don’t want to grow up
4.) That I’m a huge nerd (I think I’m a little nerdy, but not overly. Then again, I’ve grown to learn that nerdiness isn’t the worst thing in the world. Sometimes it’s pretty freakin’ awesome!)
Those are the main ones. As you can see, most of them have to do with my anxiety. What does that tell you? It tells me that there’s way too much stigma going on in the world!
- Favourite picture book as a child?
- Fond childhood places?
- Thing(s) you are most proud of?
- Have you been through any official rites of passage? How about unofficial?
- What is your role in your family?
- Define family.
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- What’s the story behind how you got your name?
- What assumptions people make about you?
- What small things have you seen or taken note of today?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have good self control?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- How often do you cry?
- Have you ever had any altercations with the police?
- How do your relieve stress?
- What did you once love, but now hate?
- Is doing nothing a waste of time?
- What is cluttering your life?
- How do you help people, in small ways, in large ways, however?
- When’s the last time you did something nice for a stranger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do Apps help or waste your time?
- Does FaceBook make you feel bad?
- What music are you listening to right now?
- What TV shows have mattered to you?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- When did you last have a really good conversation?