What’s the story behind how you got your name?
I’m pretty excited about today’s challenge! I’m not going to be too specific though since I don’t want to give out my real first name. However, the story goes like this:
I was almost named after a month of the year because I was supposed to be born in that month. However, I was born earlier that I was supposed to be, so that name didn’t pan out! Then my dad came up with a name for me but my mom didn’t like it, so she switched around the letters a little and came up with my name! To be honest, I couldn’t be happier with it!
What about you guys? What’s the story behind your name?
- Favourite picture book as a child?
- Fond childhood places?
- Thing(s) you are most proud of?
- Have you been through any official rites of passage? How about unofficial?
- What is your role in your family?
- Define family.
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- What’s the story behind how you got your name?
- What assumptions people make about you?
- What small things have you seen or taken note of today?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have good self control?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- How often do you cry?
- Have you ever had any altercations with the police?
- How do your relieve stress?
- What did you once love, but now hate?
- Is doing nothing a waste of time?
- What is cluttering your life?
- How do you help people, in small ways, in large ways, however?
- When’s the last time you did something nice for a stranger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do Apps help or waste your time?
- Does FaceBook make you feel bad?
- What music are you listening to right now?
- What TV shows have mattered to you?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- When did you last have a really good conversation?