Hey guys! I saw this really cool tag on Laura Beth’s blog and I’m super excited to answer the questions! So without further ado…
- How often do you watch a movie? At least once a week.
- What movie genre are you particularly fond of? Romantic comedies.
- What was the last movie that you’ve watched and liked? That I’ve seen before – Knight and Day, that I hadn’t until recently – Schindler’s List.
- What was the last movie that you’ve watched and hated? I didn’t finish it but American Beauty. What the heck?!
- What is your most favorite movie of all time? Back to the Future!!!
- Your most favorite guilty pleasure movie? I’m going to say Bounty Hunter and The Tourist because they’re two movies I really like that everyone seems to hate.
- What movie/movies have you watched a million times already? Back to the Future (I, II, III), Roger Rabbit, and so many others!
- Are you the type who watches a movie on its first day of showing? No.
- Do you use Fandango or do you pre-booked movie tickets? Neither.
- Movie house, Blu-ray, or download? Regular DVDs or Blu-rays. I find Blu-rays a little overrated.
- How often do you go to a movie house to watch a movie? I used to go a decent amount, but I haven’t in a while.
- What are the movies that made you cry? A Walk to Remember
- Do you watch foreign films? Not really.
- What are your favorite foreign films?
- Who are your favorite directors? Steven Spielberg.
- Are you particular with movie scores, soundtracks, and musics? Not really.
- What movie soundtrack can be found in your iPod? You wont find the whole thing on my iPod but I have a few songs from the Burlesque soundtrack on there. I also own the CD. Oh and that movie’s another guilty pleasure of mine!
- Have you ever watched a movie alone on a movie house? Not completely alone, no.
- Is there any movie that has changed your perspective in life? Schindler’s List and The Imitation Game. It didn’t really change my perspective but it just made me even more aware of things.
- Your favorite comic book movie? Spider-man with Tobey Maguire
- DC or Marvel movies? Both.
- What are the movies in the top 10 in IMDb that you have watched? The Shawshank Redemption, Schindler’s List, Not sure which one, but I have seen Lord of the Rings.
- Do you read movie critic reviews before watching a film? No.
- What is the best movie adapted from a book? Sunday’s at Tiffany’s
- Do you watch the movie before reading the book or vice versa? This is going to sound horrible, but usually before. Well, it depends I guess.
- What is your most favorite comedy movie? Roger Rabbit
- Drama movie? All the President’s Men, Meet Joe Black
- Western movie? Maverick. (Great choice, Laura Beth!)
- Romantic comedy film? Serendipity, Addicted to Love
- Horror film? Secret Window, Storm of the Century
- Sports movies? Field of Dreams, A League of Their Own, The Natural, Tin Cup, Caddyshack
- Sci-fi? Back to the Future
- Action movies? Spider-man, Indiana Jones, so many more!
- War movies? Schindler’s List, Casablanca
- Who is your most favorite movie couple? Kate Beckinsale and John Cussack
- Any movie character you can relate to? Not off the top of my head.
- If you are to only watch five movies for the rest of your life, what would the movies be?
Back to the Future I, II, and III, Roger Rabbit, Young Frankenstein, and Love at First Bite
- Your least favorite movie of all time? That’s tough. I’m going to say Just Married. I saw it a l…o…n…g
time ago but remembered thinking that it was awful!
- Have you ever watched a movie based on the lead actor/actress only? Yes and no. If a movie has my favorite actor or actress in it but is still really bad, I won’t watch it. However, I have tried watching stuff because my favorite actor/actress was in it. I try watching a lot of movies with Jennifer Aniston, Will Smith, Tim Daly, and Kyle Chandler in them.
- What movie you expected and wanted to be good but failed you? Hotel Transylvania 2.
I loved the first one and the second one was horrible.
- Favorite movie character of all time? I am not going to pick one! Marty and Doc from Back to the Future.
- Favorite movie villain? Andre Linoge
- Any movie sequel that you’re still waiting to see? Independence Day: Resurgence
- Ever made a movie review? Nope.
- Star Wars or Star Trek? Neither.
- Right now, think of any movie, what comes first? Back to the Future
- Favorite movie lines? “Great Scott!” “When this hits 88 miles per hour, you’re going to see some serious shit!”
- TV series, books, computer games, or movies in order of interest? Movies, TV series, Books, Computer games. Now if you asked me what I think is most important, the list would be way different!
- Lastly, if your life story is to be made into a movie, who would you like to portray you? Who should be directing it and what would be the title?
This question always seems hard to me. Maybe Katie Holmes? I have no clue. I don’t know who I’d have direct it. What should it be titled? Writing Through Life? I dunno.