Hey guys! Sorry I forgot to do this sooner, but here are my Grains of Sand for the month of July! Sandy from Sandycademy originally created this great way to record one’s progress! Thanks Sandy!
-Started reading Stay Close by Harlan Coben
-Accomplished something amazing without any anxiety!
• It felt so good to know that I had the ability to accomplish this!
-Received a great writing opportunity!
• Thank you so much to the person who made this possible! It’s nice to know that my work is both loved and respected. Thank you also for your continued support!
-Reached 550 followers on my blog!
• Thanks to every one who reads, ‘likes’, comments on, and follows my blog! Your kindness and support means the world to me! 🙂
-Was able to accomplish something that I haven’t done in a while and did a really good job!
• I’m so proud of myself that I was able to do this and do it well!
-Got article published by Youshare Project
• Thank you so much Youshare for publishing my second article that I submitted to your site! Your support means the world to me. Also, thank you for being there to listen to the stories of others!
-Got post published on The Mighty
Special thanks to The Mighty for publishing my post on your site! I’m so happy that I got the chance to share my story and advice with others.