Hey guys! I wanted to reblog this post by Laura Beth because although not quite my favorite Sci-Fi show, I absolutely LOVE Quantum Leap!
Image Credit: gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com
Favorite Sci-Fi Show
I’ll admit, science fiction hasn’t been my favorite genre.
However, thanks to my husband, I’ve been warming up to it over the years.
As I was researching this post, I realized there are quite a few sci-fi shows that I have enjoyed, within the last six years or so:
- Firefly (2002-2003)
- Lost (2004-2010)
- Fringe (2008-2013)
- The multiple Star Trek series (We’re working through Voyager (1995-2001) now, which I like a lot, but TNG [1987-1994] is my personal favorite.)
- The Outer Limits (1995-2002) [Broadcast on the aptly-named Comet channel through our antenna.]
- Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction (1997-2002)
- Futurama (1999-2013)
- Jessica Jones (2015-present)
- The Flash (2014-present)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003)
- The X-Files (1993-2016)
- Doctor Who (1963-present)
- The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)
However, there is one that stands out.
Image Credit: soram.co
Image Credit: avclub.com
Image Credit: theredlist.com
My husband introduced me…
View original post 145 more words