Thank you to Tabbi from Wallflower or Butterfly for nominating me for the Entertainer Blogger Award! Tabbi is so kind and helpful! If you haven’t done so already, please check out her wonderful blog!
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer the 5 questions.
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
- I started Getting Through Anxiety so that I could help both myself and others. Through sharing my experiences, I hope that I can show others that they are not alone and offer support.
What is your favorite book?
- Dead Lines by Greg Bear. To read my review, click here!
What do you dislike the most?
- I’d have to say people misunderstanding my anxiety and what I go through. I’ve heard people say so many untrue things and it really hurts. I also hate cruelty in general.
What is your favorite food item from the mall?
- Just like Tabbi, I don’t really go to malls at the moment due to my anxiety. However, when I used to, I loved the Cinnamon soft pretzels from Auntie Anne’s. The funny thing is that I HATE the plain ones!
What is your favorite pastime activity?
*I realize now that I’ve already nominated some of the individuals listed here for this award. However, you still deserve it!
**To see if you’ve been nominated for this award before, click here!