I was just nominated by Tabbi over at Wallflower or Butterfly for the Compassionate Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Tabbi! You are so kind and wonderful!
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Describe what compassion means to you.
- List three things you have done in the last month that showed compassion to others.
- List three things you hope to do to show compassion to others.
- Nominate three people you think are compassionate as well.
To me compassion means: being there for others, trying hard to understand what others are going through, and caring for others.
3 Things I’ve Done In The Last Month To Practice Compassion:
1.) Shared my story and advice for those struggling with anxiety
2.) Checked on family and friends to see how they were doing
3.) Commented on blogs and showed my support
3 Things I Can Do To Show More Compassion:
1.) Read more blog posts, even the ones that I might find a bit long
2.) Really invite others to share their thoughts with me
3.) Help around the house more (cleaning, cooking, etc.)
My Nominees (In No Specific Order):
Carla from The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise
- For always being there for me, supporting me, and looking out for me in general. Also, Carla is constantly standing up for others. She’s amazing. Period!
Matt from In Silence We Suffer
- For talking to me both when I need him the most and in general, for sharing his story with others, and for reminding us that we don’t have to be alone in our struggle!
Amber from My Journey to Freedom from Anxiety
- For being there for the blogging community, standing up for her beliefs, and helping me in so many ways!
Choosing only three people to nominate was not easy. Thank you to all who support me!