I was just checking out Shannon’s blog, Captivated~by~Fantasy and I saw this awesome tag! I thought I would participate. I might not answer all the questions, but I will answer some! 🙂
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
- I’m already skipping one. Sorry!
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
- Just like Shannon, I play with my hair a lot. I even sometimes knot it.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
- Not really. I wouldn’t go out of my way to walk under a ladder or anything, but I’m not really superstitious in general.
4. What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
- I’m not really secretive about any music I listen to. However, I do believe that some singers/songs are meant to be played really loud. For example, Paint it Black (Vanessa Carlton version) or any song by Joan Jett!
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
- I hate when people call you and you call them back literally a second later and they don’t answer! Where did they go?!
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
- Playing with/knotting my hair. Seriously, I need to stop!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- Too personal
8. What was your first stuffed animal & what was its name?
- I’m not really sure. However, when I was younger I was really unimaginative with the names! You know, like if it was a brown dog, I’d name him Brownie!
9. What’s the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
- I really like their hot chocolate! 🙂 I used to drink the Caramel Macchiato but then I realized coffee made me really shaky. It sure was good though!
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
- Washing my face every day. I always say how I want to, but I always stop. I know, horrible.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
- Too personal and too weird!
13. What’s your favourite ‘comfort food’/food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
- Potato chips!
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
- “Really?” or “So not true!”
15. Time to sleep – what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
- My clothes. I know I should wear pajamas and I do own several pairs, but I just don’t. I dunno why, that’s just how I roll I guess. 🙂