I would like to give a huge thank you to Elysha from Fox in Multicoloured Socks for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you so much, Elysha! Please check out her wonderful blog!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and prove a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
I started my blog because I was told that I should write about my anxiety. My dad actually had told me that I should write about it and my therapist gave me the idea to blog about it. My therapist told me that not only would it help get my thoughts out, but it might also help me connect with and help others who struggle with anxiety as well. He was right. I’ve learned so much from blogging. I’ve learned that there are a lot of people who struggle with mental health issues, that I have the ability to help others, and that blogging is great for making connections and friends!
- Write about what you want – I know it’s tempting to write about what everyone else likes, but it’s important that you’re happy with what you write about. If you want to blog about mental health, go for it. If you want to blog about your love for books, go right ahead! Write about what you want!
- Make connections but stay safe – Making connections and friends is a great thing. However, at the same time, make sure you don’t give out too much personal information. You can never be too safe!
All My Readers! – Seriously! I appreciate you guys so much!