Kat from Life and Other Disasters is always getting tagged for these awesome book tags! She tagged everyone so I decided to participate! Thanks Kat for sharing this great tag!
1. Mama, just killed a man – A fictional character’s death that really upset you?
I’m actually going to pick a movie for this one. I don’t want to give away who dies though, but someone dies in Independence Day and it kind of bums me out! The person dies fairly early on.
2. Carry on, carry on – Pick a book that was hard to keep reading but was worth it in the end?
Truth or Die by James Patterson. It took me forever to read for some reason, but it was good.
3. Sends shivers down my spine – pick a book with a beautiful spine/cover?
Ink Heart by Cornelia Funke!
4. Goodbye everybody, I’ve got to go – A book that you couldn’t finish?
It’s not that it wasn’t good (the part I read of it), I just couldn’t get into it for some reason. I will definitely try again though!
5. Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening – which book did you find very, very frightening?
Hell Fire by John Saul. The imagery was great and the book was pretty creepy! My second choice would be Nathaniel by John Saul as well.
6. Bismillah, no! We will not let you go – which book/series do you wish there had been more of?
I don’t honestly know. More John Saul ghost books would be nice!
7. Mamma mia, mamma mia – which book/series should be made into a musical?
Interesting question. Ooh, maybe One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. I know they have a movie, but a musical might be cool!
8. The head banging bit – Which book made you face-palm?
A lot of Classics! Ugh!
9. Oh baby, can’t do this to me, baby – pick a moment from a book where you felt like the author was being mean to you?
Hmmm, I don’t know about feeling the author was mean to me, but while I was reading Hell Fire, I kept wondering how Beth’s step-sister and grandmother could be so mean! I couldn’t stand them!
10. Nothing really matters to me – which character/s did you not care about?
Polar Bears and Duane in If You Could See Me Now.
Anyone who wants to participate!