I’ve just been nominated for another award! Carla from The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise has just nominated me for The Liebster Award! Thank you so much Carla! Carla is an amazing friend and writer who makes sure to stand up for both herself and others. Please check out her blog, it’s full of important issues!
So, now for the rules:
- Thank your nominator and tag them in your post(s).
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions and let them know on social media.
Questions (from Carla and Vitasta who nominated Carla):
- What is your favorite children’s book and why?
- I seriously can’t think of one!
- What song or songs bring out the most emotion in you and why?
- I’d have to say a lot of songs by Jewel. She has an amazing voice and sings about really important topics. Some of the most significant songs by her are Down So Long, Hands, and Life Uncommon. Also, Fading by Jewel brings out a lot of emotion in me because it relates to my anxiety really well.
- Who is your favorite author?
- Harlan Coben
- If you have suffered heartbreak, what kind of writing did you produce in the aftermath of your heartbreak?
- I think I’ve suffered more heartbreak from friendship than from dating or anything. I’m not really sure what kind of writing I produced from it, but I think I’ve been able to relate to people who’ve lost close friends because I’ve gone through it.
- What is your favorite thing that you wrote as a child?
- I like this question! I know that I wrote something about my grandma that my mom read at her funeral. While it was sad that my mom read it there, I think it meant something to me that she liked it so much that it was good enough to be read for something so important. I also wrote a lot of poems that mean a lot to me. I think as someone who writes, everything you write holds a special place in your heart.
- What makes you laugh?
- My dad, being around animals, funny shows, stupid little things I guess
- Who is your favorite stand-up comedian?
- I’m not sure I really have one but I’ve watched some of Mulaney’s material and find him kind of funny!
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Oops, at first I took this question the wrong way I think! It’s Fall, because the weather isn’t too hot or cold and I love the colors of the leaves!
- Who is you favorite book/movie villain?
- I’d have to say that my favorite movie villain is Andre Linoge from Storm of the Century. He’s just so creepy! This is kind of a short series/movie by the way and you guys should totally check it out!
- What is your favorite city in the world and why?
- I’m not honestly sure. I went to New York City and thought it was pretty awesome so maybe there? I also like where I live but I don’t know if I’d say it’s my favorite. It could use some help in some ways.
- Who is someone that has had a positive impact in your life and why?
- A lot of people. First, my grandma. She passed away a little over ten years ago, but she was amazing. She was strong, kind, and always there for me. She was an amazing grandma, friend, and cook! My dad has also impacted my life in a positive way. My anxiety has been hard on me and I know it’s been difficult on my family and friends too, but my dad has always been there for me. Even if it’s sometimes difficult, he’s always here to help me. I couldn’t ask for a better father. He’s strong, kind, caring, and selfless.
- I’ve also had some friends that have a positive impact on my life, whether or not we’re still friends. I’ve, for the most part, always been surrounded my friends who were (even if it didn’t last forever) really kind and there for me. It taught me how to be a good friend and even if in the end, they didn’t stay great friends, they still taught me valuable lessons. Also, so many of you guys have had a positive impact on me too. Through your kind comments, writing, and sharing of your stories, you’ve given me hope that I’m not alone in my struggles! Thank you!
- Also, my family in general has impacted my life in a positive way. My mom, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. They’ve all been here for me and even if at times we haven’t agreed on things, I know they still love me.
Wow, that took a while! Sorry for the long responses, guys!
1.) Em from LyfWithEm
2.) The Golden Cloud
3.) Dash from Dash of Fashion Girl
4.) Lexi from Lexi Life
5.) Charlie from Charlie Archbold
6.) Donna from A Little Bird Tweets
7.) My anxiety, struggle, and control (sorry if I missed your name!)
8.) Abbie from Café Book Bean
9.) Sharon from Curious Queendom
10.) Renae from Mind to Unbind
To see if you’ve been nominated for this award by me before, click here!
My Questions for the nominees:
1.) If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
2.) If you could play one sport really well, which would you choose and why?
3.) Who is your celebrity fashion idol?
4.) Would you rather live in a world where there was no TV or no books? Why?
5.) If you could meet one famous person who has passed away, who would it be and why?
6.) Who’s better? Superman or Spiderman?
7.) If you could solve one problem with the world, what would it be?
8.) What’s your favorite board game?
9.) If you can remember, what’s the best field trip you ever went on?
10.) If you were to make another blog on a different topic than the one you already write about, what would it be?
11.) What’s the first book you ever remember reading?