Rae from Bookmark Chronicles tagged me for the Character Christmas List Tag. As many of you probably know, I love tags and I love books, shows, and movies, so this one is perfect. Thank you so much Rae!
- Pick ten random characters from any book/movie/show and figure out what you would get them for Christmas.
- Tag people and spread the word! 🙂
1.) Roger Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit – A DVD of Goofy cartoons. Roger loved goofy!
2.) Rachel from Friends – A gift card to a clothing store. She loved clothes and worked at Ralph Lauren.
3.) Richard Castle from Castle – A Cross pen. Who doesn’t want tons of Cross pens?
4.) Al from Quantum Leap – Cigars
5.) Marty from Back to the Future – A new Hoverboard. I don’t remember all of a sudden if Doc ever gave Marty’s back at the end of the movie (I should be ashamed of myself. It’s my favorite movie and I’ve seen it a million times), but if I remember, Doc took it with him when he was with Clara, so I’m pretty sure Marty never got it back!
6.) Jenny from Gossip Girl – A hard kick in the knee. I know that’s not a nice Christmas present, but she is a fictional character after all. Man, was she annoying!
7.) Brian from Limitless – I love him! I’d give him a huge hug and perhaps a nice jacket. I like his but you can always use more! 🙂
8.) Gary from Early Edition – A kiss on the cheek. He does such good things and is a wonderful (and cute) person!
9.) Snoopy from Peanuts – Dog food and a new bowl! 🙂 I’d also get him a nice new typewriter.
10.) Charlotte O’Connor from Nashville – Happiness. She’s always so sad.
Wow, this was more challenging than I expected! It was really fun though! Thank you again Rae for tagging me!
- Jen from The Anxiety Chronicles
- Jade from Jade Moore
- Carla from The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise
- Ariana from The Quirky Book Nerd (sorry if I got your name wrong)
- Shaun from Tales in Anxiety
- Ravings of the Red-Caped Potato
- Stephanie from Stephellaneous
- Mary from Mary’s Average Adventures