I was tagged by The Quirky Book Nerd for the Dashing Through the Snow Book Tag! Thank you so much. I love these!
Thank the curator (Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels). Thank you!
Tag five people to spread the Christmas joy
1.) Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.
- Fool Me One by Harlan Coben (though it’s not out yet!)
2.) A book you’ll be reading over the Christmas season
- Not sure. Maybe Hell Fire by John Saul
4.) Do you like snow?
- I loved it more when I was younger, but I still like it. I think it should always snow on Christmas!
5.) Name a character you’d like to spend your Christmas day with
- Riley from National Treasure or
- Patch from Santa Claus
6.) To give or receive
- I’m not going to lie, I love getting gifts. However, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that giving gifts can be just as fun. I’d have to say both.
7.) What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
- Sadly, I have no idea.
8.) Fondest Christmas memory?
- None in particular. However, when we used to have Christmas at my house, my grandma would come over early to help with the cooking. Then at a certain time, my mom’s side of the family would come over to do gifts. Later, around dinner time, my dad’s side of the family would come and eat dinner with us!
9.) Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly)
- I think so. I just whispered it to myself, and seemed to do it right!
Mary from Mary’s Average Adventures
Shaun from Tales in Anxiety
Kendra from Reads and Treats