Kate Amanda shares with us what anxiety is like for her. I know that I can relate and I’m sure many of you can as well. Please check out her blog!
not being able to quiet your mind.
- Feeling like you can’t “shut your brain off.” Being taken over by “racing thoughts.”
using anything as a form of distraction from your thoughts.
- Staring at your phone. Blaring music in your headphones. Focusing on your breath.
overanalyzing every decision you make.
- Asking everyone you know what the right choice is, because you don’t trust your mind.
overanalyzing every relationship, with every person.
- Do they actually love you? Are they actually going to do what they say they will? Is this friendship one sided? Does your friend talk about you behind your back?
panicking for “no reason.”
- Suddenly feeling so nervous that you’re literally SICK- and there’s no “valid reason” for it.
avoiding places where you’ve felt anxious in the past.
- Had a panic attack at that restaurant- never going back. Last time you were at a concert, you were so anxious, so can’t go again.
View original post 186 more words