I’ve just been nominated by Lost to the Dark for another Liebster Award! I want to thank Gemma so much for this award and for sharing her experiences with her readers. The rules listed for the award are as follows:
1.) Thank the person who nominated you
2.) Display the logo of the award
3.) Nominate 10 other bloggers
4.) Answer questions that the person who nominated you asks
Here are the bloggers/blogs I’d like to nominate (please keep in mind that I have nominated others in the past for this award. These are in no specific order.)
1.) Cavelle @ Mental Break – In Progress
2.) Emma @ Let’s Talk About It
4.) Amrita @ Amritadidthis
5.) Gemma @ Lost to the Dark
6.) Rummy @ Rummy’s Own Blog
7.) Thank you also to Battle of Mind and theseeds4life. I’m not sure if you accept awards, but I would like to thank you anyway.
*I know I’m supposed to nominate at least 10 bloggers/blogs, but I’ve already nominated others in the past. Thanks again to everyone who reads my blog and supports me.
Now, to answer the questions given to me by Gemma!
- What is your favourite film franchise?
- Back to the Future Trilogy
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- I wanted to make my blog about getting through anxiety, so I guess the name came pretty easily.
- Favourite breed of dog?
- I’d have to say Border Collies, though I know I’ve heard they’re not easy to raise. It’s hard to pick just one because I love pretty much every breed of dog. I also really like Jack Russel Terriers, Maltese, Australian Shepherds, etc.
- If a film were to be made about your life which actor/actress would you want to play you and why?
- Man, this is a hard one. I was recently watching season one of Dawson’s Creek and really like Katie Holmes when she played Joey, so maybe her?
- Your life motto?
- Don’t know if this counts, but I believe that if you try your hardest, you’ll get through your struggles. Also I like the saying, “Treat others as you wish to be treated”.
My questions for my nominees:
1.) Who is your least favorite famous person? Why?
2.) What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show or movie?
3.) What do you like better? Watching TV or reading?
4.) If you could date any character from any TV show or movie, who would it be?
5.) What’s your favorite store?
6.) Do you like silver or gold better?
7.) What do you enjoy best about writing?
8.) If you had to choose, would you rather be a cat or a dog?