Once again I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award and this time it’s from Tales In Anxiety. Like myself and many others, the creator of this blog (sorry I didn’t catch your name!) struggles with anxiety and has taken it upon himself to create a wonderful blog to help himself and others. I’d like to thank the creator of Tales In Anxiety for this award, it means a lot to me. Now without further ado, here are the rules for the award!
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- Honestly, I’m not sure.
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
- My family, especially my Grandma even though she passed away several years ago.
- If you could only eat one thing the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
- Ha, funny question. Unfortunately, I’ve seen a few bad ones, but the one that sticks out the most is Just Married. I just remember thinking how awful it was.
- What is your greatest achievement, or the one you are most proud of?
- Graduating College
- If you could go back and give 12 year-old you one piece of advice, what would that be?
- Try harder not to worry so much!
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity couple, which couple would you pick and why?
- Well, that’s kind of tough. I’d like to meet Jewel, but she’s no longer married and Jennifer Aniston’s my favorite actress but I couldn’t care less about her husband. I’d say Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck but they’re divorced. I guess I’d just have to say Jewel then!
- What is your number one goal in life and why?
- To get through my anxiety and really enjoy my life.
- You have to get up and sing a karaoke song in one hour. What song are you singing?
- Life Uncommon by Jewel
- What makes you an awesome and amazing person?
- I really care about people.
- What attracts you to blogging/writing?
- I love being able to help both myself and others and know that I’m doing something useful with my talents.
I’ve nominated people in the past for this award, so I’m going to nominate some of the newer bloggers and blogs that I’ve been following that I think are amazing! To see previous nominations for this award, you can click here!
*Thank you also to everyone who reads my blog!
1.) If you could be in any magazine, which would you want to be in?
2.) What do you think is the most important blog topic you’ve ever written about? Why?
3.) What made you decide to write your blog about what you write it on?
4.) What grade (year) in school was your favorite and why?
5.) What is your favorite movie and who is your favorite character in that movie?
6.) Who is your favorite singer/band?
7.) What character in a show or movie best describes you?
8.) What’s your favorite type of car?
9.) Who’s your favorite author?
10.) Who is your least favorite famous person?
11.) What is the last CD you bought?