Once again, I’ve been nominated for a blogging award! Thank you Pippa from theothersideofp for the nomination! I know I just nominated some blogs for awards so I’m going to nominate some of the same and some different ones as well. Here are the rules first for the award:
1. Thank the nominator and link back to them
2) Answer the questions the tagger has asked.
3) Create a new list of questions for your own nominees (blogs you love to read).
4) Notify these nominees so they don’t miss out on your post!
5) Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
These were the questions asked by Pippa. Some I don’t want to answer due to privacy reasons, but I will answer some.
1. If someone gave you a book about your entire life, would you read it until the end and why?
Maybe. While I want to find out the future on my own, I might want to know what’s ahead so if I don’t like it, I can change it. However, there is something to say about mystery.
2. What is a quote that gets you through your bad days?
“Repeat after me: I am stronger than this challenge, and this challenge is making me even stronger”. I originally saw this on https://mssarahashley.wordpress.com/page/2/
3. Name 5 physical things and 5 non-physical things you like about yourself.
I’ll name the non-physical.
-I’m a good listener
-I care about others
4. What is something that you have learned from your illness?
Never give up.
Try your hardest to get through your anxiety.
There are others who go through the same thing
Some people will never understand what you go through
You are ultimately the person that gets you through your own struggles/issues
There are people who care about you.
It’s okay to ask for help from those you trust.
5. Who in your life could you not live without?
My family and my friends, especially my parents.
6. Do you have any blogs you could recommend to me that I might like?
-The many other blogs I follow!
7. Where’s your favorite place to go OR what is your favorite thing to do when you’re feeling depressed/anxious/stressed?
8. Post your favourite picture of a memory.
9. Name five things that make you happy/bring you joy.
-Being able to get through my anxiety
-Going places and seeing my family
-Going out to eat and experiencing minimum to no anxiety
-Talking to my family members and friends
-Reading a good book
-Listening to music
10. What do you aspire to achieve in the future?
-To get through my anxiety, have a family, be a writer, and be happy! A dog would be nice too!
Here are the people I nominate:
*Oh, if anyone wants to answer the questions I have, they are the same questions I asked for the last award I received.
**It’s so hard for me to nominate only certain people because there are so many blogs I enjoy. Thanks again to anybody who has ever posted positive comments, liked, or followed my blog!